Monday 15 June 2015

Information for practice and the next training camp

Hello everyone, I hope your exams have gone well so far and I would like to wish you best of luck for the ones that are still to come.

For team practice this week and next week, we will be doing the following;

Tuesday June 16 at 4:00: roller skiing  including video and specific strength

Thursday June 18 at 4:00: running and circuit training

Saturday June 20: good luck to everyone involved in the Bike Relay this weekend

Tuesday June 23 4:00: Heakell Hill test

Thursday June 25 4:00: strength test in the race office

Friday June 26-June 30: Atlin training camp. Please look at the link for the complete information.

Atlin Camp information Link: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jibb4ymlgy9dpg/Info%20for%20the%202015%20Atlin%20Camp.docx?dl=0

Could anyone let me know if you will be unable to attend the camp. Thank you for those of you who told me already. Also, if you want to be picked up at the Carcross Corner, just let me know.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Alain