Sunday 4 May 2014

New season starting on Tuesday

I hope everyone has enjoyed some good spring skiing as well as a rest from regular team training in April. It sounds like the weather in the Yukon will be ideal for dryland training. 

The regular team training will resume this Tuesday. Here is the schedule for training this week. 

Tuesday 4:00 pm: running and circuit training

Thursday 4:00 pm: roller skiing with specific strength

The new roller ski tips have not arrived yet so make sure you find your tips from last year if you have some. 

PS. I will be away until the end of this week so I will see everyone for the second week of team training. We are in the south part of Nepal, on the border with India. It is around 43 degree in the afternoon sun. Next time I hear someone complain about the heat in the Yukon summer, you will owe me an icecream:)