Friday 1 March 2013

Yukon Champs and WCCSC request

Hi All

Yukon Championships tomorrow!

Most of you did intensity on the course yesterday, but if you weren't there, a reminder that the race tomorrow is mass start skate race.

Race Details http://www.xcskiwhitehorse.ca/clientuploads/yukonchampionships_9_2539661309.pdf

Younger kids earlier, but you have a 12:32 or 12:35 start time.

Many of you are fighting "the plague" that is spreading around town.   If you aren't racing tomorrow due to illness just fire me off a quick email so I can tell race organizers.

Thanks
Amanda


Message from ski club if you can help out......
Hi Yukon Ski Team,

I'm sending out this email because on March 20th, I'm organizing school challenge day for Whitehorse elementary schoolstudents. About 150 students from grades 4-6 are coming for a day of skiing at Mt Mac from many of the schools around Whitehorse.

In the morning, we have games and activities. In the afternoon we have mad dash sprint races. Lunch is included. (For volunteers too!)

I'm looking for volunteers from the Ski Team to help the games in the stadium during the morning and demonstrate the sprints in the afternoon.

If you can do any volunteering for the day I'd really appreciate it! I need your help to make the day a success.

Send me an email (programs@xcskiwhitehorse.ca) or call 335-0192