Saturday 24 September 2016

Training this coming week

Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to apologies for any inconvenience I may have caused as I made a mistake last week when I send the training schedule for the week. I wrote 4 pm for the workout on Saturday instead of 11 am.

If you ever see anything on the blog that is out of the ordinary, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Training next week

Tuesday 4 pm: running between 4:00-4:45 and then plyometrics on Telemark Hill from 4:45-5:30. Warm down from 5:30-6:00

*Coast Mountain Sports night for anyone interested from 6:30-8:30 pm. If you have any equipment questions, please ask before Tuesday if possible :-)

Thursday 4 pm: running followed by ski striding intensity in zone 3-4 from 5:00-5:30 pm. Warm down from 5:30-6:00.

Saturday 11 am: roller skiing, agility at the ES School followed by specific strength on the Hamilton Blvd Extension.