Tuesday 28 October 2014

Sport Psychology this Thursday and a message from Vero

Hello everyone, slight change to the program this Thursday as Tracey will be leading the sport psychology sessions for the second group this Thursday. Please let me know if you can't make your time slot. Thanks. Alain

3:30 Mira Mason
3:50 Michael kischuck
4:10 Regan Fuerstner
4:30 Zoe Painter
4:50 Savannah Cash
5:10 Amanda Thomson
5:30 Hannah Jirousek
5:50 Dagmar Jenzen
6:10 Nadia Moser 


I would like to thank every Blue Squad skiers for their great role modelling for the younger skiers. You were awesome today. Thank you. 

Finally, here is a short message from Vero and a cute picture of Nellie-Mai for your enjoyment. Alain

Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late with this but just getting use to be a mom :). Hope your training is going well and I'm hoping we will get some snow soon, so you can all start skiing :). So I want to introduce you our little girl Nellie-Mai Quigley, She is born on october 15th after a very long labor of 42 hours. Her wait was 7pounds and 2 onz. She love to sleep during the day and keep me up all night....We are working on changing this :). I will try to come at one of your practice soon to introduce you our futur skier (hopefully) :).

See you soon!
VĂ©ro